- Farmers enjoy a good harvest when celery cabbages come into the market in Yengisar, Xinjiang
At present, celery cabbages in 400 greenhouses in Kuangquele Village, Chengguan Township, Yengisar County are ripe and come into the market. With celery cabbages growing gratifyingly, vegetable farmers are fully engaged in the harvest while enjoying the joy of harvest.
- Toli Xinjiang: The picturesque snow scenery
In winter, the mountains in Toli County, Tacheng Prefecture shine with golden glow under the warm sun. The mountains and white snow are against the blue sky, presenting a beautiful scenery. The painter uses brush to keep the landscape on the paper.
- Harvesting of a million mu of cotton has finished in Yuli County
Harvesting of a million mu of cotton has finished in Yuli County
- Clouds float like catkins and the lake is deeper in blue at the Tianshan Tianchi in Xinjiang
The sky is blue, white clouds float like catkins, and the lake is deeper in blue at the Tianshan Tianchi scenic spot in Fukang City, Changji Hui Autonomous Prefecture, northwest China’s Xinjiang.
- A beautiful rime landscape appears in Zhaosu County
Looking into the distance, the roads are dressed in silver white on both sides with willow trees bearing silver white flowers and pine trees blooming with white chrysanthemums, creating a picturesque rime scenery, which has attracted many tourists to watch and take pictures.
- GLOBALink | Xinjiang, My home: Smart technologies make life convenient
Bayanbagatur is a dispatcher at the Urumqi bus dispatch command information center in northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region.
- GLOBALink | Xinjiang, My home: Maimaiti's harvest season
With the help of the local government, Maimaiti Kewuer has set up a tomato planting cooperative for canned products in Hejing County, Bayingol Mongolian Autonomous Prefecture, NW China's Xinjiang.
- Coming back home from herding in the snow at the Nalati Grassland in Xinyuan, Xinjiang
The scene that herdsmen ride horses and herd livestock to home in the snow integrates with the snowy landscape, forming a beautiful scenery of coming back home from herding.
- Migratory birds frisk at wetland park against a beautiful sunset scenery in Fukang County, China’s Xinjiang
In recent years, Fukang City has strengthened the protection of the wetland, making here become lush with water and grass, attracting many migratory birds including wild geese, mallards, egrets, and gray cranes to inhabit.
- Shaya County has comprehensively promoted high-quality development of the cotton industry
Shaya County has comprehensively promoted high-quality development of the cotton industry
- Horticulturist's 60 years of unremitting efforts at melon breeding
Eleven years after being diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease, 91-year-old Wu Mingzhu sometimes fails to recognize her former colleagues or even her family members who live by her side.
- Discover Xinjiang丨"Cotton Brother" conveys the "positive" energy of the beautiful Xinjiang
?(Shiliuyun / Xinjiang Daily, reporter Wang Jingjing): On the early morning of November 3, 2021, the live streaming of "Cotton Brother"-Zhang Hongyuan, lasted for 8 hours with more than 4,000 people in the chat room.
- China's Xinjiang Aksu prefecture sees best apple harvest season
In northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, Aksu prefecture is seeing its best harvest season. In recent years, its farming, tourism and education sectors have all contributed to rural revitalization and ecological construction. The local authorities have recently held a news briefing to announce the region's economic and social developments.
- NW China welcomes its elegant old friends
More than 20 swans were recently seen playing and foraging on a local lake in northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region.
- Sayram Lake is shrouded in water mist
Sayram Lake is shrouded in water mist
- Korla Xinjiang: Enjoy the beautiful scenery along the Peacock River
Under the blue sky, the Peacock River flows quietly and swans forage leisurely in the river and the banks of the river are covered with beautiful colors, presenting an intoxicating picture.
- Snow leopard has been photographed “patrolling” its territory for four consecutive years in the Altun Mountains National Nature Reserve, NW China’s Xinjiang
In early morning, at an altitude of 4,100 meters on the Qimantag Mountains, a snow leopard walks leisurely on the ridge, stretching its back now and then.
- Young, old share passion for soccer in Artux
Though braving temperatures that dropped to the freezing point in Artux, the capital of Kezilesu Kirgiz autonomous prefecture in the Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region, Asadulla Arken never stopped his daily training on the soccer field.
- Industrial park in Xinjiang's Kashgar provides jobs for local residents
Industrial park in Xinjiang's Kashgar provides jobs for local residents
- Cat hunts rodent in the wilderness of NW China's Xinjiang
Cat hunts rodent in the wilderness of NW China's Xinjiang
- Nature Magic: Tuomuer Grand Canyon in Xinjiang
Mysterious and thrilling place for locals and a must-visit attraction for visitors: Tuomuer Grand Canyon, located in Wensu County in northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, is the largest red-bed canyon in the Tianshan Mountains. Inside the canyon, red cliffs, pinnacles, and pillars of various shapes are everywhere.
- Pepper Harvest
It is the picking season now for 52,000 mu of peppers in Shawan City, villagers are using machinery to speed up harvesting, presenting a bumper harvest in the fields.
- Strengthen wetland protection and improve ecological environment
In recent years, Bortala Mongol Autonomous Prefecture has taken many measures to strengthen wetland protection and has effectively improved the ecological environment of the Ebinur Lake.
- Great view along the Kelan River
The Kelan River is a tributary of the Irtysh River, with an average annual flow of 600 million cubic meters.
- Scenery of populus diversifolia forest along Tarim River in Xinjiang
The Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps has made efforts to control desertification and improved local ecological system.
- A close look at cotton harvest in China's Xinjiang
It's cotton harvest season again in northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region. Let's take a close look at the harvest in Awat County, Aksu Prefecture.
- A travel guide to China's biggest bazaar – a kaleidoscope of Xinjiang produce
Witness the integration of Islamic culture, architecture, commerce, entertainment, and catering. Witness the gathering place of Xinjiang products. Here is what's called the "Window of Xinjiang," a highly recommended stop at the Urumqi: Xinjiang International Grand Bazaar.
- A glimpse of Xinjiang's daycare homes for the elderly
Massage, painting, calligraphy, footbath and card games -- these are daily activities at a daycare center for the elderly in northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region.
- Technology boosts high-quality agriculture development in Xinjiang
When the cotton harvest season started in October, the vast cotton fields in northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region saw roaring cotton-picking machinery instead of cotton farmers.
- A bumper harvest of watermelons in Mulei County, China’s Xinjiang
In late September, 2,000 mu of watermelons reap a bumper harvest at Queren Village in Queren Township, Mulei Kazakh Autonomous County, Changji Hui Autonomous Prefecture, northwest China’s Xinjiang.