- Cooperatives help rural revitalization
On January 31, the Yimin Planting Farmers Professional Cooperative of the regiment held the 2020 shareholder dividend meeting. On the spot, 75 shareholders received more than 830,000 yuan in dividends, and the members really benefited a lot from the reform and development of the group farm.
- 11th Division Education System won multiple honors
According to reports, the education system integrates labor education and moral education, improving the ideological and moral quality of the majority of students.
- Sping Festival in XPCC | “XPCC is my second hometown”
Li Yuhang, who works in the Office of the No.4 High School of the 11th Division of XPCC, came to Xinjiang as a volunteer after graduation in 2020. "This is a beautiful place, and the people are warm-hearted. My colleagues take good care of me. I adapted to the life and work here in a blink of eye." He talked happily about his experiences in XPCC.
- Sping Festival in XPCC | XPCC Water Resources and Hydropower Group: Guarantee for the New Year
"This year the three of us chose to stay in Urumqi for the New Year. The company is very concerned about us and gave us heartwarming gifts such as “red pockets” and books," Yan Na said.
- Ala’er City of the 1st Division: a good start of the year
During the Spring Festival this year, in order to reduce the large-scale movement of people, the Party Committee and Government of Ala’er City of the 1st Division of XPCC issued a "Stay in the city" initiative to all citizens to encourage non-local employees to spend the Spring Festival in the city.
- This is my “Hometown”
On February 4, the Kunyu Youth League Committee of the 14th Division of XPCC brought new year gifts such as milk, nut packs, couplets etc. to all the volunteers of the Western Program who stayed in Kunyu City during the Spring Festival, and sent them New Year blessings.
- Ala’er City: Getting married at the first work day in the new year
February 18 is the first work day after the Spring Festival holiday. The Marriage Registry of the Civil Affairs Bureau of the 1st Division of XPCC were crowed with new brides and bridegrooms to receive the "red book" -- the marriage certificates.
- Tumushuke City of the 3rd Division: Tax cuts and fee reductions help SMEs
It is understood that the Tumushuke Taxation Bureau has established an information sharing working patterns to fully understand the difficulties of enterprises, helping to solve operational problems such as tax control software upgrades and propose industrial optimization and upgrades according to the needs of enterprises.
- 6th Regiment: The 2021 Online Spring Festival Gala is rehearsing
Recently, the Party Committee of the 6th Regiment of the 1st Division of XPCC has organized artists to actively prepare for the 2020 First Online Spring Festival Gala in the Division under the premise of meeting the requirements for epidemic prevention and control.
- Enterprises in Tiemenguan City of the 2nd Division assisted Hebei with 800,000 yuan of anti-epidemic supplies
On the afternoon of Jan. 22, 3 vehicles loaded with anti-epidemic supplies worth 800,000 yuan drove out from the entrance of Tiemenguan City Xinhengli Textile Co., Ltd., located in Tiemenguan City, the 2nd Division of XPCC, and embarked on the journey to Hebei.
- 21st Regiment: "Cultural Benefits” Projects enrich employees’ winter time
On January 13, the 21st Regiment of the 2nd Division of XPCC, the "Cultural Benefits” projects series of sports activities-chess, badminton and table tennis competitions officially started in the 21st Regiment of the 2nd Division of XPCC.
- 61st Regiment: "Party building +" stimulated grassroots vitality
On January 14, the author saw at the newly-built cultural activity center of the 8th Company of the 61st Regiment of the 4th Division of XPCC, the masses of employees were playing badminton and table tennis there. Yang Jun, an employee of the company, said: "With the activity center, we can also exercise in winter, which is really convenient."
- 45th Regiment to Increase Investment
On January 13, a group of 6 members of the Investment Promotion Team of the 45th Regiment of the 3rd Division of XPCC went to Shantou, South China‘s Guangdong Province to carry out investment promotion work.
- Hongxing Hospital of the 13th Division performed the first neonatal umbilical vein catheterization operation in Hami
Recently, the Department of Pediatrics, Hongxing Hospital of the 13th Division of XPCC, successfully carried out the first neonatal umbilical vein catheterization operation for a premature infant with a gestational age of 29 weeks and a birth weight of only 1.08 kg.
- 31st Regiment launched the "Colorful Winter" lecture on the rule of law
In the lecture on rule of law, the police officers gave specific explanations on students’ holiday daily life about traffic safety, food hygiene, and epidemic prevention and control measures, and guided students to consciously abide by traffic rules, pay attention to food hygiene.
- Kaidu River Swan Bay: Swans flew in the cold winter
On Jan. 13, in the Kaidu River Swan Bay of the 21st Regiment of the 2nd Division of XPCC, everything was covered with silver-like mist. Wwan perched on the ice or swimmed in the water, forming a fairyland, attracting many tourists and photographers from different places to come to the place.
- 21st Regiment: Tug-of-war enriched the Winter time cultural life for the employees
"Play up!" On the afternoon of January 12, at the Hongqi Square of the 21st Regiment of the 2nd Division of XPCC, employees were playing a tug-of-war. Employees from grassroots units participated in the event in batches.
- 7th Regiment provided families-doctors service
In recent years, the 7th Regiment of the 1st Division of XPCC has made familes-doctors services an important part of the work of health and poverty alleviation, which optimized the content of services and improved the quality of services, so that the entire group could fully enjoy the convenience and benefits.
- Women's Federation of the 30th Regiment launched knitting training
"Look, everyone, the hat on my head is made by myself. And the ribbon I hold in my hand can be woven into flowers..." On Jan. 14, in the Huarui Community of the 30th Regiment of the 2nd Division of XPCC, a dozen women were learning hand-knitting skills under the guidance of their teachers.
- 12th Regimental Middle School launched a large-scale inspection of potential dangers on campus
The winter vacation is approaching. On January 13, the 12th Regimental Middle School of the 1st Division of XPCC conducted a pre-holiday inspection of potential dangers in key areas on the campus, striving to achieve the gold of "zero hidden dangers".
- 76th Regiment: Open up the road to employment
On January 2, at the Shahemu Barbershop of the 76th Regiment of the 4th Division of XPCC, the store manager Mutarhan Toland was doing makeup for a bride. Less than an hour in the morning, many customers have already arrived in the store.
- 33rd Regiment carried out the volunteer activities themed "combat waste; practice economy"
Recently, the New Era “Learn and Pass on” Cultivation Volunteer Service Team of the 33rd Regiment of the 2nd Division of XPCC has launched the activity of "combat waste; practice economy".
- Yanchi Building Materials Company launched the "100-Day Tough Battles” activity for safety in production
Recently, the Yanchi Building Materials Company of the 11th Division of XPCC has carried out a "100-Day Tough Battles" activity to ensure the stability of the safety in production.
- Kunyu City of the 14th Division Launched Winter “rule of law” training
In the past few days, each regiment and company of the 14th Division of XPCC has highlighted the “rule of law” training, combining the "winter rule of law training" with militia winter training to carry out various training activities.
- 6th Regiment Launched "Colorful Holidays" Volunteer Activities
In order to let the children spend a meaningful winter vacation, the volunteers of undergraduate for Western Project in the 6th Regiment of the 1st Division of XPCC joined the Yingbin Road community to launch a 15-day "Colorful Holiday" volunteer activity, providing free education and counseling services to 20 left-behind children.
- 7th Regiment Held Book Distribution Ceremony
On January 7, the book distribution ceremony for the New Era “learn and pass on” School of the 7thth Regiment of the 1st Division of XPCC was held at the Regiment’s Comprehensive Culture Center. At the ceremony, 11 grassroots companies and 1 training center accepted the books, and more than 20 people from each company’s cultural, sports, radio, television service center participated.
- Ala’er City of the 1st Division: More birds flying with the water ecology getting better
Ala’er City of the 1st Division of XPCC in winter is sunny, and various water birds on both sides of the Tarim River flies high, forming a beautiful picture of harmony with nature.
- Shuanghe Economic and Technological Development Zone takes multiple measures to promote development
On January 6, the inspection team of the Shuanghe Economic and Technological Development Zone Management Committee of the 5th Division of XPCC came to each construction site in the development zone to supervise the construction progress.
- 25th Regiment launched "Send Spring Festival Couplets and Blessings" Activities
On January 11, the 25th Regiment of the 2nd Division of XPCC held the "Send Spring Festival Couplets, Send Blessings" activities and thousands of Spring Festival couplets and blessings were sent to employees.
- 33rd Regiment Launched “Empty Plates” Publicity Activities
"Auntie, hello, we are the staff of the community. Please order food on demand in the restaurant. Unfinished dishes can be packed and taken home so that waste on the dining table can be reduced..." During the "Empty Plates" campaign carried out by the 33rd Regiment of the 2nd Division of XPCC, community workers were busy promoting knowledge on saving food.