- Zhang Xiaozhong: Volunteering for everyone
"That young man does a pretty good job. He always rushes to do any work without complains."
- Shuanghe City of the 5th Division: multiple measures taken to help college graduates find jobs
"Recently, we contacted the 296 unemployed college graduates one by one with the help of the XPCC Bureau of Human Resources and Social Security and related department of the division, and sent them employment positions and support policies. Up to now, 227 of them have achieved employment, with an employment rate of 76.69. %." On August 15, Fan Jiangnan, deputy director of the Human Resources and Social Security Bureau of Shuanghe City of the 5th Division of XPCC, told reporters.
- 130th Regiment of the 7th Division opened a “green channel” to ensure the sales of fruits
In just over ten days, the 600 tons of Hami melon planted by Yang Xianyong were sold out. Yang Xianyong said: "Many thanks to the company's ‘Liangwei’ committees. They took the initiative to allocate vehicles during the epidemic and put information about our planting on the Internet platform to help us sell all the melons."
- Hongxing the 4th Regimental Farm of the 13th Division: Grapes are exceptionally sweet this year
The farm actively provided services such as free nucleic acid testing, contacting cold storage and transportation vehicles for merchants, and contacted more than 80 grape picking workers from nearby group farms, alleviating the problem of insufficient grape picking labor.
- 78th Regiment of the 4th Division: Time to pick and sell Limeng apples
On August 15, more than 10 employees were harvesting Limeng apples in the Xie Tongjiang’s orchard of Xie Tongjiang. an employee of the 1st Company of the 78th Regiment of the 4th Division of XPCC, that more than 10 employees were harvesting Limeng apples.
- Ala’er Hospital 120 Emergency Center: Race against time on the front line of the epidemic
If fighting the epidemic is a battle without gunpowder, the emergency department is a "frontline position" and the first line of defense to prevent the spread of epidemic. When the epidemic reappeared, the medical staff of the 120 emergency center of Ala’er Hospital of the 1st Division of XPCC did not hesitate or flinched, and always marched forward.
- Huyangtian Regimental Farm of the 13th Division: Sale is not a problem with ordes signed the in advance
"Because of the epidemic, we have been worrying about what to do if the grapes can't be sold, but now we don't have to worry about it. The farm and the company have recruited merchants for us, signed the order, and paid the deposit." Li Yuling said happily.
- 188th Regimen of the 10th Division: Units sent to deliver supplies to the herdsmen
On August 8, the 188th Regiment of the 10th Division of XPCC sent two large vehicles with supplies worth nearly 6,000 yuan to Salkaren Village, Balibagai Township, Aletai City, to help them fight the epidemic and get ready for autumn animal husbandry production.
- Toutunhe Regimental Farm of the 12th Division: Good service, praised by farmers
"At the beginning, seeing the fruits and vegetables mature but could not be sold, we were anxious. Now with the all- level farm leaders’ help, we gradually solve the problem. Many thanks to them!" August On the 8th, Yang Weijiang, an employee of the Toutunhe Regimental Farm of the 12th Division of XPCC, were busy picking flat peaches in the field, while telling the author.
- 188th Regiment of the 10th Division: Opening up a "green channel" for agricultural product sales
On August 10, the staff and community volunteers of the Agricultural Development Service Center of the 188th Regiment of the 10th Division of XPCC delivered the corn planted by Geng Hongqin, a farmer in 9th Company, to the residents in the community.
- The party banner waves in the battle against the "epidemic"
Every party member is a banner, and every party branch is a fortress. The party members and cadres of the 224th Regiment were the first to stand up, ready to march forward and actively participate in this "war" without gunpowder.
- Birthday celebrated in the front line
A delicate cake, a group of colleagues wearing masks, a sincere song of "Happy Birthday", that’s how Li Yang, reserve member of the “Liangwei” committees of the 128th Regiment of the 7th Division of XPCC, celebrated her birthday in the front line.
- 6th Regiment of the 1st Division: Hand in hand, fight together against the epidemic
Since the start of the epidemic prevention and control, retired veteran cadres and party members of the 6th Regiment of the 1st Division of XPCChave taken the initiative to set up a “Xiyanghong” party member volunteer team with more than 20 members, who work together with “New Era” volunteers, cadres sent to support the community and staff of the community to fight against the epidemic.
- Pishan Regimental Farm of the 14th Division: Our watermelons are on the market!
It is understood that during the epidemic period, the party branch of the 8th Company helped employees sell more than 130 tons of watermelon, grapes, peaches and other fruits, and effectively solved the income sources of more than 10 low-income employees.
- Tumushuke City of the 3rd Division held the "Cloud Signing" event for investment promotion projects in Guangdong and Xinjiang
The signing and settlement of this project will play an important role in promoting the industrial transformation and upgrading and high-quality economic development in Tumshuke City, which will inject energy into effectively responding to the epidemic and striving to achieve the annual economic and social development goals.
- 147 Regiment of the 8th Division: Harvesting melons
This year, because of the management measures in place for the planting in the 147th Regiment, Dagua is growing vigorously and harvested. Everyone is full of joy of harvest.
- Huangtian Regimental Farm of the 13th Division: Grapes put on a "raincoat"
This year, Huangtian Regimental Farm has a total area of11,200 mu of grapes, mainly including 7 varieties of grapes with a good harvest of the total output 16,800 tons.
- 130th regiment of the 7th Division recruits young people to join the "epidemic" front line
In the current epidemic situation, young volunteers from the 130th Regiment of the 7th Division of XPCC serve the people to help the prevention and control of the epidemic in the 130th Regiment, who are the "anti-epidemic hero" and the most beautiful figure in the regiment.
- After the epidemic, why not take your time to enjoy the sea of gesang flower in Fenghuotai Town, Xishan Regimental Farm!
After the epidemic, let us stay in nature together, watch the wind blow and the flowers move one after another, leave a shadow in the sea of flowers, and enjoy the beauty of harmony between man and nature.
- 183rd Regiment of the 10th Division: “Unsalable” agricultural products are popular online
“We can sell about 700 to 800 kilograms every day. After the customers ate our shrimps, they gave us very good comments and helped us to promote them. Now there are more and more customers buying shrimps.”
- Fangcaohu Regimental Farm of the 6th Division : Online sales do help!
Online sales have now entered everywhere in XPCC, and more and more growers have begun to use new media platforms such as WeChat and Douyin to sell featured agricultural and sideline products, which has also enabled everyone to increase income and become rich on the fast lane.
- Ala’er City of the 1st Division: Keep a "safe gate" to protect the city
“Due to our missions, we cannot go home and take care of our family and children. But in order to fight the epidemic and for the safety and health of the whole city, we will definitely carry on our duty.”
- Court Officers in 5th Division: always care about the people and help fight the epidemic
“Every party member is a banner. At the critical moment, as a party member, I should stand up and participate in the fight against the epidemic, and use dedicated service to convey the care and concern of the party and the government to every family, striving to minimize the impact of the epidemic on the lives of residents, and build a safety barrier for residents in the community."
- Shihezi City of the 8th Division invested 16 million yuan in the construction of a domestic waste classification pilot community
Shihezi City of the 8th Division of XPCC, is one of the pilot cities identified in the XPCC’s "Implementation Plan for Municipal Daily Waste Classification Pilot". Since the beginning of this year, Shihezi City has tried different working methods to promote urban daily waste classification, which has achieved excellent results.
- Tomatoes from Shihezi Head Regimental Farm Enter the Harvest Season
On August 7, in Zhang Hongfu’s tomato field in the 1st Company of Shihezi Head Regimental Farm of the 8th Division of XPCC, an automatic tomato harvester was busy harvesting tomatoes for sauce.
- Kunyu City of the 14th Division :Corps and UAR join hands to secure an epidemic prevention net for water conservancy construction workers
In the past few days, the water conservancy engineering management service center of the 14th Division of XPCC sent a working group to the water conservancy engineering project department outside the 225th Regiment of the 14th Division to strictly implement epidemic prevention and control measures and effectively keep more than 800 construction workers’ daily life not affected.
- Guannong Group of the 2nd Division: Fight the "epidemic" while fight poverty
Right now, it is the season when watermelons, melons, peaches and other fruits are on the market. Affected by the epidemic, some farm workers in Tiemenguan City of the 2nd Division of XPCC, encountered problems in selling agricultural products.
- 31st Regiment of the 2nd Division : Handy services for the publict solve the problem of unsalable agricultural products
According to statistics, the group has set up 7 designated spots with 29,500 kilograms of various agricultural products sold.
- 4th Division of XPCC: cooperate to broaden agricultural products sales channels
"I have to thank the members of the company's "liangwei” committees for their help. They released information through the WeChat platform and actively sought sales channels." Zhang Yuedong said.
- 300 steamed buns with love
"This is today's 300 steamed buns. Please give these to those in need." On August 9, the young couples were in the second district of Xinyuan Mingju, Huyang Community, Jinyinchuan Road Street, Ala’er City of the 1st Division of XPCC.