- Zhang Chaofeng: With good qualities, red dates sells well
On November 21, the author saw Zhang Chaofeng, an employee of the 15th Company of the 7th Regiment of the 1st Division of XPCC, were busy picking up red dates in his orchard.
- Persimmon introduced in the 73rd Regiment
In early winter, in the greenhouse of Wu Yicheng, a grower in the greenhouse of the 8th Company of the 73rd Regiment of the 4th Division of XPCC, trees were covered with persimmons, giving it a bumper harvest.
- 225th Regiment: 12,000 mu of red dates harvested
Entering November, the 12,000 mu of red dates in the 225th Regiment of the 14th Division of XPCC have entered the harvest season.
- A bumper harvest of Broccoli in the 16th Regiment
Recently, in the broccoli field of the 6th Company of the 16th Regiment of the 1st Division of XPCC, 34 employees were busy harvesting, transporting broccoli.
- Huangtian Regimental Farm providing "One-stop" Service
It is learned that the "One-Stop" Service Center of the farm was officially put into use at the beginning of September this year, with an investment of about 700,000 yuan, which is the only place where government affairs and convenience services are handled.
- 222nd Regiment: New varieties of rice meeting a bumper harvest
In the golden autumn, nearly 1,000 mu of rice in the 222nd Regiment of the 12th Division of XPCC met a bumper harvest.
- 54th Regiment: Winter wheat growing well
Recently, the 6500 mu of winter wheat planted in the desert of the 54th Regiment of the 3rd Division of XPCC emerged. Agricultural technicians went to the farmland to guide the workers to ensure that winter wheat can survive the winter.
- 73rd Regiment: Migratory birds fly
In autumn, migratory birds fly south. Over the past few days, more than 30 geese have arrived in the Gongnaisi River in the 73rd Regiment of the 4th Division of XPCC. In the river, swans, wild ducks swam freely, presenting a beautiful picture of rare birds playing.
- 184th Regiment: a bumper harvest of gourd melons
In October, a scene of a bumper harvest shows in the 184th Regiment of the 10th Division of XPCC.
- 222nd Regiment: Selenium-enriched pear about to sell
In late autumn, 1.6 mu of "Late autumn" selenium-enriched black pears ripened in the greenhouse of Chen Yonghong, an employee of the 5th Company in the science and technology park of the 222nd Regiment of the 12th Division of XPCC, which attracted many tourists to pick.
- Tiemenguan City of the 2nd Division: 744,600 mu of cotton to be harvested
In the Korla and Tarim Reclamation Area of the 2nd Division of XPCC, cotton harvesting has started.
- ?Beixin Investment Company: TJ06 Contract Section of Shichuanzi Tunnel about to complete
Recently, the construction of the Shichuanzi tunnel under the TJ06 contract section of the Sichuan Guangping Expressway project undertaken by the Beijing New Investment Company is speeding up, and it is planned to be completed this year.
- 182nd Regiment: Corn drying factory running at full capacity
On October 19, in front of the corn drying warehouse of the 182nd Regiment of the 10th Division of XPCC, vehicles waiting to unload grain were lining up, waiting to enter the factory.
- Xinjiang Construction Consulting Group's total operating income in the exceeded 10 billion yuan in Jan-Oct
On October 18, the author learned from the economic operation analysis meeting of Xinjiang Construction Consulting Group that in the first three quarters, the group achieved total operating income of 10.326 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 23.80%.
- 4 projects of the Corps Municipal Transportation Group won the 2021 "Construction Work Cup" (Quality Project) Award
4 projects of the Corps Municipal Transportation Group won the 2021 "Construction Work Cup" (Quality Project) Award
- 224th Regiment: Winter wheat sowing began
With the start of the planter, grains of wheat were planted into the field, which also marked the start of the winter wheat sowing work of the group.
- 87th Regiment: A bumper harvest of corn
In the past few days, in the corn field of the 87th Regiment of the 5th Division, the corn harvester was working at full capacity to harvest the corn. Nealy 13,000 mu of corn was harvested.
- 184th Regiment: A bumper harvest of seeding-watermelon
On August 14, in the field of Zhang Shiping, an employee of the 4th Company of the 184th Regiment of the 10th Division of XPCC, two melon harvesters were working together to seize the moment harvesting seeding-watermelon.
- Kuidong Regimental Farm: A Bumper Harvest of fruits leads the way to rich
In the autumn of this year, the employees of the Kuidong Regimental Farm of the 7th Division of XPCC entered the harvest season.
- 184th Regiment: UAVs help field management
On August 10, in a melon field in the 184th Regiment of the 10th Division of XPCC, Liu Yuan, an agricultural technician instructed a UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) to spray pesticide on farmland to prevent pests.
- Nearly 6000 mu of sunflowers in the 222nd Regiment have been harvested
Since the beginning of August, nearly 6000 mu of sunflower in the 222nd Division of the 12th Division of XPCC has entered the harvest season. Due to the suitable weather this year, the output in the group farm is generally higher than that of previous years.
- 184th Regiment: A bumper harvest of wheat this year
Since August, harvest of wheat has begun. It’s learned that there is more than 13,000 mu of wheat planted in the 184th Regiment of the 10th Division of XPCC.
- 103rd Regiment: Sweet Melon boosts income
On August 6, when the author walked into the sweet melon greenhouse located in the 14th Company of the 103rd Regiment of the 6th Division of XPCC, the employees were busy pruning.
- 222nd Regiment: 818 kg! New Record!
Recently, the sales of more than 30,000 mu of winter wheat in the 222nd Regiment of the 12th Division of XPCC have basically ended. The average winter wheat yield of the group surpassed 583 kg, 54 kg more than last year’s 529 kg while setting a new reocrd 818 kg per mu.
- 130th Regiment: A bumper harvest of early-ripening grape
Recently, in the vineyard of 6th Company of the 130th Regiment of the 7th Division of XPCC, bunches of newly-picked early-ripening grape were about to be graded and packed by employees of the Company, after which the grapes would be sold to Guangdong, Guangxi, Jiangxi and other provinces.
- 30th Regiment: A bumper harvest of pear
On August 5, in the pear orchard of Wei Jianjun, an employee of the 1st Company of the 30th Regiment of the 2nd Division of XPCC, workers were busy picking, selecting, and packing pears.
- 225th Regiment: Featured planting industries promote rural revitalization
In the greenhouse planting base of the 225th Regiment of the 14th Division of XPCC, the red dragon fruit and passion fruit are about to be harvested.
- Hongqi Regimental Farm: Order-to-order planting boosts rural revitalization
On August 2, the author walked into the beet field, contracted by Sun Xueli, an employee of the 2nd Company of the Hongqi Regimental Farm of the 6th Division of XPCC, finding that green beets were growing well.
- 13th Division held flower arrangement training in the Huangtian Regimental Farm
On July 30, a flower arrangement training was held in the Huyangtian Regimental Farm, which was sponsored by the Culture, Sports, Radio, Television and Tourism Bureau of the 13th Division of XPCC and organized by Luwumei Art Costume Studio.
- Huyanghe City of the 7th Division: Added Value of the Industry above designated size increased by 26% year-on-year in the first half of 2021
The author learned from relevant department of Huyanghe City of the 7th Division of XPCC that in the first half of this year, the Seventh Division's economy is well poised to keep the momentum of stable growth, of which, the first industry completed an added value of 650 million yuan, an increase of 7.5% year-on-year, and that of industry above designated size is 1.62 billion yuan, an increase of 26% year-on-year.